Bono: Trump 'possibly the most exceedingly awful suspected that ever happened to America'

Demigod Bono said Republican presidential cheerful Donald Trump can be "the most exceedingly terrible imagined that ever happened to America." 

"America look like the best thought the world ever composed, yet Donald Trump is possibly the most exceedingly awful imagined that ever happened to America," he told CBS's Charlie Rose. "He could destroy it." 

"America is not just a country," Bono continued in the meeting that coursed Tuesday on "This Morning." "America is an idea and that contemplation is bound up in value and value for all." 

The compassionate and protester, who was in New York for the Trump's meeting, called Trump's climb to recognizable quality inside the GOP "really hazardous." 

"I trust he's laid hold of the social event, and I trust he's endeavoring to catch the likelihood of America and I trust it's more prominent than each one of us. This is really risky," he said. 

In any case, Bono approved the stresses of Trump supporters astounded with the standard of the two driving political social events. 

"I would not decrease Trump supporters or vilify their tension since I feel that in a way they have precisely assessed that the center social events haven't yet end up being clear," he said. "Their tension is veritable and certifiable." 

· The Irish entertainer declined to encourage Americans how to vote, however said whatever voters pick will have overall results. 

"There are sure issues going up against not just America, standing up to Europe," he said. "I'm Irish. I don't have a vote, and I can't encourage people how to vote. Additionally, I would favor not to, yet I have a voice and I can say who sits in that office impacts everyone in this world."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment